- Home ►
Acceptance of Terms
When you access this site, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to abide by the terms described below. If you do not agree to the terms discussed here, you should exit this site now.
Everything on this site is copyrighted. The copyrights are owned by Kodiak Networks Inc. or the original creator of the material. However, you are free to view, copy, print, and distribute Kodiak Networks material from this site, as long as:
- The material is used for information only.
- The material is used for non-commercial purposes only.
- Copies of any material include the Kodiak Networks copyright notice.
- The user is free to distribute Kodiak Networks material from the website as long as it:
- Is used for information only
- Is used for non-commercial purposes only and
- Includes Kodiak's copyright notice.
- Not identified as Kodiak Networks confidential
All other rights require the written consent of Kodiak Networks. Requests for permission should be sent to the Copyright Agent.
Third Party Copyrights and Copyright Agent
Kodiak Networks is committed to respecting others' intellectual property rights, and we ask our users to do the same. Kodiak Networks may, in its sole discretion, terminate the accounts or access rights of users who violate others' intellectual property rights.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement on our Web site, please deliver the following information to the Kodiak Networks Copyright Agent:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our Web site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address so that we may contact you;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice to us is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
The Kodiak Networks Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on our Web site can be reached as follows:
Trademarks & Copyrights
Kodiak Networks Inc.
2010 Crow Canyon Place - Suite 270
San Ramon, CA 94583
TrademarksKodiak Networks and the Kodiak Networks logo are trademarks or service marks of Kodiak Networks Inc. You may not use these or any other Kodiak Networks' trademarks or service marks without the written permission of Kodiak Networks Inc.
While Kodiak Networks attempts to provide accurate information on this Web site, it assumes no responsibility for accuracy. Kodiak Networks may change the information on the site, or the products mentioned, at any time without notice.
Material on this site is provided "as is" and does not constitute a warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. Kodiak Networks disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied. This includes but is not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. It also includes any expressed or implied warranties arising from any course of dealing, usage, or trade practice.
Limitation of Liability
Kodiak Networks is not liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of the use-or the inability to use-the material on this site. This includes but is not limited to the loss of data or loss of profit, even if Kodiak Networks was advised of the possibility of such damages.
While this Web site may contain links to third-party sites, Kodiak Networks is not responsible for the content of any linked sites. Kodiak Networks provides these links as a convenience and does not endorse the companies or contents of any linked sites.
The availability of the products described on this site, and the product descriptions, may vary from country to country. Consult the Kodiak Networks sales organization for specific product information.
Your Posted Information
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, obscene, libelous, or otherwise offensive material.
Any material, information, or idea submitted or posted on this Web site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. Kodiak Networks may share or otherwise use your submission for any purpose whatsoever. If any of the information submitted constitutes personal data, you agree that Kodiak Networks may transmit such personal data across international boundaries for any Kodiak Networks business purpose. Personal data will be treated as set forth in our Privacy Statement.
Export of Information
The United States Export Controls laws prohibit the export of certain technical data and software to certain territories. No content from this site may be downloaded or otherwise exported in violation of United States law.
Jurisdiction and Choice of Law
All claims or issues regarding this Web site, shall be governed according to the laws of the State of Delaware. Any legal action concerning these Terms or this Web site must be brought within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises and must be brought in the State of Delaware.
Broadband Push-to-Talk Solution
(Click on the image to preview)