Kodiak at IWCE 2017 Encore
At IWCE 2017, the authoritative annual event for two-way radio communications and technology professionals held March 27-31 in Las Vegas, Kodiak was proud to be a Premier Partner, exhibitor, and presenter. The announcement by FirstNet during IWCE 2017 of the selection of AT&T as the FirstNet carrier was the highlight of the event.
Demonstrations in the Kodiak booth included:
- LMR Interoperability – providing seamless communication between Broadband PTT users and those on LMR networks.
Kodiak highlighted its interoperability solutions and the assistance that Kodiak and its carrier partners can provide customers in designing and implementing the right solution for their needs.
- PTT APIs (Application Programming Interface) – integrating instantaneous PTT communications with productivity applications to increase their utility.
API Program Partner West Safety Services demonstrated web-based integration and LMR interoperability with their web-based situational awareness console, and partner Actsoft showcased how mobile API integration enables their workforce management solution to automatically connect the mobile employee with the right person or group at the right time.
- Management – making it quick and easy to update contacts and groups, and manage mobile workforces.
The Kodiak Dispatch solution demonstrated the use of Broadband PTT communications to monitor, record, track, and communicate with teams in the field, and the Corporated Administration Tool showed the ease and efficiency of centralized management and over-the-air updates for contacts and groups.
Kodiak's carrier-integrated Broadband PTT, LMR interoperability, and applications integration were demonstrated or on display by our valued partners across the IWCE 2017 Expo floor:
- Carrier partners AT&T and Sprint
- Rugged PTT device partner Kyocera #2407 and device partner Uniden/Siyata #2605
- PTT accessory partner booths Klein #330, Milicom #2612, Pryme #958/1058, Savox #469 and Stone Mountain #666
- Interop partner booths Zetron #1017 and JPS #2811
- API application integration partners West Safety Services #878/#2700 (Kodiak) and Actsoft #2700 (Kodiak)
For whitepapers, brochures, and case studies available from Kodiak, please visit our online Resources.
Kodiak Around IWCE 2017